Have you ever wanted to make your own zombie film on a budget but lack the know-how? This book will walk you through every aspect of making your own zombie film. I know what you are thinking, but this book isn’t a joke. It’s an honest to goodness crash course in making a high quality zombie film on a shoestring budget.
You’ll learn things such as:
- How to make a storyboard for a story concept.
- Coping with preproduction tasks and pesky details such as contracts, budgeting, financing, assembling casts and crews, finding shooting locations, etc.
- How to create props and special effects. You’ll learn how to make convincing zombie masks and do zombie makeup. You’ll also learn about designing costumes and getting supplies.
- Mastering production details such as lighting and the subtleties of filming both indoors and outdoors.
- Completing postproduction details, such as film editing, creating visual effects, and adding sound and music.
- Marketing and promoting at conventions, festivals, local theaters, and other sites.
- And more!
Priced under $15.00, this book makes an ideal unique and affordable zombie gift for the aspiring zombie film maker in your life. Click the image or link above for more information or to order your copy today.
About the Book:
- Author: Rod Durick
- Publisher: Barrons Publishing
- ISBN: 9780764147166
- Pages: 160
- Cover: Paperback
- Year: 2011
- Edition: 1st