It’s the world’s best selling inactivity guide for the living dead! You’ve been bitten and infected and you’ve chosen to shamble about for the rest of your days as the most cognitively capable and able zombie you can possibly be. You’ll need games and activities to keep your brain sharp. You’ll also need some activities to keep the zombie kids busy because you’ll be shuffling around for a long time. Zombies for Zombies -The Play and Werk Buk is the perfect solution! Don’t let yourself become just another stinking groaning member of the horde., keep what’s left of that brain sharp!
This book is packed with a variety of hilarious zombie themed puzzles, games, and activities. Here’s just some of what you’ll find inside:
- Solid advice from “Ask the Screaming Man”
- “The Recent Adventures of Li’l Doofus and Diligent”
- “Jamble”—that pain-in-the-ass scrambled word game
- Thinky thingz that could make yer hed herty
- Two pages of paper dolls. (‘Nuff said!)
- Werd surches and crozzwerdz gamez
- The continuing antics of “The Dead Bear Family”
- A coloring placemat/menu from Cap’n Ash’s Seafood
- A special message from President Dutch Bingo
- And MORE!
Author: David P. Murhpy
Paperback: 128 pages
Publisher: Sourcebooks (October 1, 2010)